Google Analytics: Integration & Optimization
To make optimal use of your website, you need to thoroughly understand your marketing initiative performance indicators, your traffic sources, and the actions your visitors take on your website before they leave or take further actions (e.g., downloading a PDF, filling a lead generation form, or going through a shopping cart process to buy an item).
Google Analytics can keep track of all the visitors and their behavior on your website. It generates accurate statistics about the visitors to your website. Google Analytics is a great marketing tool as it gives precise detail about what sort of users get converted to leads and focuses on obtaining more leads.
Google Analytics Setup
Integrating Google Analytics with your website to the maximum effect can be difficult. Our integration specialists make sure that your Google Analytics is optimized. Our integration services include:
Understanding your website objectives (e.g., sales, lead generation, customer support, content)
Setting up Google Analytics account for your website
Defining strategic goals (e.g., purchasing an item, filling in a form, downloading a PDF)
Tracking the exit links from your website to identify how and why users exit your website
Setting up key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success of your marketing campaigns over time
Creating Google Analytics profiles
Setting up your Google Analytics tracking codes
Setting up conversion goals on Google Analytics
Setting up filters on Google Analytics to customize traffic reports
Linking Google Analytics to Google AdWords
Tagging your marketing campaigns
Designing your Google Analytics dashboard with the most valuable reports
Get in touch with us to know about the specific ways in which you can make use of our Google Analytics integration services to create better targeted ads, strengthen your marketing campaigns and create higher converting websites.
A/B and MV Testing
Most websites are designed with only usability or aesthetics in mind, not to increase conversions. We always begin with a conversion optimization strategy that prioritizes where to start testing and when to use A/B or multivariate testing. We have realized that we can get better online results for our clients by not limiting ourselves to the attributes of a particular testing tool. In fact, we are glad to use and suggest a variety of testing tools. This approach gives us liberty to suggest the type of test plan that will get the optimal results.
Goal Conversion in PPC Campaigns
- Setting up Google Analytics, Google experiment , sales funnel and Goal conversions as established in the preliminary marketing discussions
- Identify potential cases of Landing Page Optimization
- Plan for the A/B testing of landing pages based on the above list
- Execute Split coupled with Sales funnel integration to optimize the conversion potential of the website.
- The process has to be executed for every page along the transaction path (‘Entry’ TO ‘Point of Sale’ TO ‘Thank You’ Page)
Our PPC processes are agile and stick to the concept of ‘iterative improvement’ – which translates into maximized business growth at optimal budgets.
Our solutions can help you to:
- Improve the efficiency of your marketing by optimizing digital properties with valuable investigation of customer segments and targeted communication.
- Decide which metrics to track, such as online and offline results, conversion rates, customer value, revenue, and more.
- Realize how different tests impact each other, and how they blend to the better performing touch point.
- Frequently improve communications that support speedy and continuous improvement.
- Improve conversion rates by understanding what works for each segment.
We deliver proven results
We don’t just provide opinions on what may increase conversions – we provide statistically proven results. We deliver website changes that are proven to increase profit – and your conversion rate lift is certain.
Paid marketing campaigns have a high degree of accounting practices embedded within them – and like a firm’s accounts, PPC campaigns can avoid pitfalls and embrace efficiency by having regular campaign audits. PPC campaigns are all about great sales and leads numbers, and a well planned and timely audit can highlight the major KPIs (key performance indicators) for a profitable campaign. CopperBridge audit team works in tandem with the PPC campaign management group – thus providing a meaningful option for the client to implement the audit results simultaneously along with the assurance of a guaranteed ROI.
Why CopperBridge Media?
- Audit of campaigns with a combined value of more than $15 million ROI
- 200+ multi-platform campaign audits
- Analysis of more 10,1000 AD copies and Ad groups
- 360* restructuring of more than 3000 landing pages
PPC Audit Road Map
- CONDUCT SITE ARCHITECTURE AUDIT (process overview attached)
- Utilize Site heat-maps to understand the click pattern of potential customers
- Work by dividing the site into segments and optimizing each segment
- Perform Content & USP analysis: Benefit hierarchy and USP (Unique Selling Proposition) are vital to the decision making of potential customers.
What we offer?
Our PPC audit model puts ‘Business, Market dynamics and Audience profiling’ at the center – complimented by historical and real-time data. We understand that only 2 types of Business owners invest in PPC audit – one who is losing money in a PPC campaign or one who is about to invest resources and funds in the campaign. Our PPC audit methodology connects the business footprints from the offline space to your online store. With more than 150 business owners across the globe utilizing our audit recommendations, we still continue to innovate with each new campaign. The building blocks of CopperBridge’s PPC audit consist of ….
- Campaign Goals and Objectives: This stage sets the tone for the PPC audit process and establishes the framework for evaluation, research and reporting
- Website sentiment: What does the site project at first glance? Does it reflect trust, credibility, authority, well reviewed and recommended, affordable and well (in case of eCommerce websites)
- Consumer persona & profile: Demographic and Psychographic attributes of site visitors. The on-site behavior, preferences, dislikes and movement patterns.
- Campaign structure & data analysis:Threadbare analysis of historical and real-time data. Entry-to-Exit pattern evaluation combined with intelligent conversion information forms the core of this audit phase
- AD, ADcopy and Landing Page evaluation: The common thread running through these PPC pieces are the keywords. This phase ensures consistency in the delivered message and enhances the targeted traffic volume.
- Actionable reporting: Reporting should not be an intelligent regurgitation of data – but, it should be in an actionable format and should guarantee the ROI as estimated from the audit exercise. CopperBridge delivers custom audit reports as dictated by the needs of the campaign.